- 1.5 cups finely diced tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 small fresh jalapeño including seeds for extra heat, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sweet corn makes a fantastic addition to this salsa as well!
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Season to taste with additional chile, lime juice, and salt. This salsa keeps in the refrigerator for up to one day. Before you serve it, stir well and drain any excess liquid that has accumulated in the bowl.