- 3/4 pounds sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 10 cups mizuna, (or other spicy green such as arugula or watercress) washed, dried and torn or chopped for a salad
- 1 cup coarsely grated aged Gouda cheese
Preheat oven to 425Â°F with rack in middle.
Toss mushrooms with 3 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a bowl. Roast in 1 layer in a 4-sided sheet pan, turning once, until golden-brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Cool mushrooms.
Whisk together vinegar, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and remaining 5 tablespoons oil in a bowl until combined. Toss mushrooms, greens, and cheese with enough dressing.