- 2 medium kohlrabi, peeled, shredded
- 2 small carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon shredded onion
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or Canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
This is a delicious and easy way to enjoy kohlrabi, and it’s a perfect side to grilled meat or fish.
Combine the shredded kohlrabi with the shredded carrots and onion in a bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients and blend well. Pour over the shredded vegetables and toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.