- 1 pound curly kale, stems and large inner ribs removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and freshly-ground pepper
- 1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Optional: basil and/or fresh dill for yogurt dip
1.) Preheat the oven to 375°. In a bowl, toss the kale with all but 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and half of the garlic. Spread the kale on 2 baking sheets and roast in the upper and lower thirds of the oven for about 15 minutes or until crisp. Shift the pans from top to bottom halfway through. Season the kale with salt and pepper and transfer to a large platter.
2.) In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the lemon zest and juice, the remaining garlic, and 1 tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the roasted kale.