- 6 cups salad mix (or mix arugula and spinach)
- 1 to 2 cups celery leaves
- 2 to 3 scallions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sliced or chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced or pressed
- salt and ground pepper to taste
Total Time: 20 minutes
Combine the greens and celery leaves, scallions, basil, parsley, dill, and mint in a large serving bowl.
Sprinkle on the lemon juice or balsamic vinegar in the olive oil and garlic.
Toss well, add salt and pepper to taste and serve.